- Put a couple tablespoons of oil in a pan and heat it.
- Put a mound of chopped onions and peppers in the oil, in the shape of your roll.
- Place a layer of folded Tofurky slices on top of the peppers and onions.
- Put a mound of Daiya cheese on top of the Tofurky.
- Cover and cook for about 8 minutes until the bottom layer has begun to caramelize and the cheese has melted.
- Slap the sizzling mass on a roll with some mustard and mayo and take the whole mess back to the TV.
Oh, if you don't have a side of beer handy, a scalding cup of Dunkin' Donut's coffee in a polystyrene cup will suffice.